lördag 9 januari 2010

I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
hate in my heart, love in my mind.
I seen nights full of pain, days of the same.
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain.
I search but never find, hurt but never cry.
I work and forever try but I’m cursed, so never mind.
And it’s worse, but better times seem further and beyond.

I know what they don’t wanna tell you,
just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof.
I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
and confidence is the stain they can’t wipe off
my word is my pride.
But wisdom is bleak, and that’s a word from the wise.
Served to survive, murdered and bribed
and when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside.

It hurts, but I never show this pain, you’ll never know.
If only you could see just how lonely and how cold
and frostbit I’ve become,
my back’s against the wall.
When push come to shove, I just stand up and scream

fuck them all.

Inga kommentarer: